Sponsored by the National Society of Genetic Counselors (NSGC), the following webinars are presented by genetic counselors on a wide range of topics. Learn more about this month's feature presention, and sign up today! Regisration is Free for all guests.
- My Risk for Alzheimer’s Disease: Is the Answer in My Genes? | Tuesday, June 27 at 7pm Central Time | Register Now
- Rare Disease: What Role Do Genetics Play? | Tuesday, August 22 at 7pm Central Time | Register Now
- Mental Illness and Genetics: Family History, and Protecting Your Mental Health | Tuesday, October 24 at 7pm Central Time | Register Now
- Taking Heredity to Heart: The Role of Genetics in Cardiovascular Disease | View Recording
- Ancestry and Other Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing: What to Consider Before Mailing that DNA | View Recording
- Genetic Testing and Pregnancy: A Genetic Counselor Guides You Through Your Testing Options | View Recordning
- Cancer and Family History: Information you need to assess your risk | View Recording
Join us for My Risk for Alzheimer’s Disease: Is the Answer in My Genes? on June 27 at 7pm. The webinar will provide an overview of Alzheimer's disease and the role genetics plays in disease risk and also how genetic testing for Alzheimer's differs from other types of genetic testing.