Sponsored by the National Society of Genetic Counselors (NSGC), the following webinars are presented by genetic counselors on a wide range of topics. Learn more about this month's feature presention, and sign up today! Regisration is Free for all guests.
- Mental Illness and Genetics: Family History, and Protecting Your Mental Health | Tuesday, October 24 at 7pm Central Time | Register Now
View Previous Webinars
- Rare Disease: What Role Do Genetics Play? Recording Coming Soon!
- My Risk for Alzheimer’s Disease: Is the Answer in My Genes? | View Recording
- Taking Heredity to Heart: The Role of Genetics in Cardiovascular Disease | View Recording
- Ancestry and Other Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing: What to Consider Before Mailing that DNA | View Recording
- Genetic Testing and Pregnancy: A Genetic Counselor Guides You Through Your Testing Options | View Recordning
- Cancer and Family History: Information you need to assess your risk | View Recording